Science Research & Enrichment Programme
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) – Research Mentorship Programme (RMP) 2020
SUTD offers research project opportunities and provides mentorship to JC1 ASRJC students every year under this Research Mentorship Programme (RMP)
Beyond giving the ASRJC JC1 students some experiential learning opportunities in research, SUTD would also like to engage these bright students early on and interest them to consider SUTD as their university of choice.
RMP participants will be given special consideration for admissions and scholarships, should you apply to SUTD subsequently.
The application for RMP 2020 is now open to all JC1 students.
The list of research projects available can be downloaded here.
The application form can be downloaded here.
Applicants will have to undergo a selection process by the project PIs, which may include interviews.
Please note that all applications must be type-written; handwritten submissions will not be processed.
The timeline for RMP 2020 is as follows:
- Deadline for completed application submission:
Submit to Mdm Goh Sok Leng: 12 Feb 2020 (ASRJC deadline)
- Selection/interviews by PIs: Anytime between 24 Feb – 6 Mar 2020
We will update student applicants on interview dates.
- Allocation of projects to successful students: By 16 Mar 2020
- RMP duration: Mar onwards (depending on the project duration determined by faculty)
- It is highly encouraged that students who intend to apply for RMP also consider joining the college STEM Inc CCA, as the successful students can go for research attachment programme during CCA period.